Precision built in Switzerland, each Rheonics online fluid density meter and viscometer is designed to match your application needs. Whether you need to density and viscosity measurement downhole at 30,000 psi and 200 °C or control the ink color density in your printing press, we have a solution for you.
Inline process density and viscosity monitoring and control
Rheonics density meters and viscometers are available as probes and flow-through systems for installation in tanks, process lines and reactors and also brings fluid intelligence and process control to broad range of customer applications.
All Rheonics products are designed to withstand harshest process enviroments, high temperature, high level of shock, vibrations, abrasives & chemicals.
Ultra High Accuracy Simultaneous Density and Ciscosity Metering
- Single instrument for simultaneous process density, viscosity and temperature
- Monitor even gas density and viscosity
- Accurate measurement in the harshest of conditions
- Operational to 1000 bar and 200°C (15000 psi, 400°F)
- Full Titanium construction
Single Instrument Combining HPHT Density Meter and Viscometer
Single instrument for simultaneous process density (specific gravity), viscosity and temperature measurement
- Compact form-factor for simple installation
- Real-time, stable, repeatable and reproducible measurements in Newtonian & non-Newtonian fluids
- Measures kinematic and dynamic viscosity
- All metal (316L Stainless Steel) construction
- Completely insensitive to mounting conditions
- Operational to 500 bar and 300°C (7500 psi, 575°F)
- Threaded, flanged and sanitary process fittings
- Easy to clean, no maintenance or re-configurations needed
Scale across multiple locations/installs without application re-engineering